Propane solutions for home builders
Underground tank installation, special pricing on tankless water heaters and gas logs.
Next to choosing a lot and a floor plan, the most important decision for today’s homebuyer planning to build a home is energy, according to a recent Harris Interactive survey. When making that choice, where natural gas is not available, more than 70% say the choice of an energy source is propane – not electricity. We have developed a builder program that allows you to provide the benefits of propane – cooking, home heating, water heating, gas logs, outdoor grilling and lighting, pool/spa heating – in a very cost effective way. Our program includes using underground tanks and contractor pricing on select gas appliances and rebates based on expected gas load.
Whether you are building individual homes or an entire community, we can work with you to come up with the right gas solution.
We know that as a builder you need suppliers you can rely on and that can deliver based on your schedule. We also know you want the work done right. The most important aspect of our builder program is that you will have one person to contact and coordinate for scheduling. And rest assured we will do the job right. Our program includes:
- Underground tank lease program in sizes from 325 gallon to 1000 gallon tanks. Leasing tanks keeps your propane investment to a minimum.
- Gas appliances, including water heaters, gas logs, space heaters, generators and more, can be purchased through Georgia Gas at contractor pricing.
- We feature Noritz tankless water heaters and Peterson gas logs.
- Gas appliance installation is available at contractor rates.
- Contractor rebates/allowances avaliable on qualified gas installations.
- Our dedicated sales and service team available 24/7.