With the largest fleet of service vehicles in Metro Atlanta, Georgia Gas provides the most cost-efficient and reliable propane service for forklifts in the area.
- On-site cylinder fill, or cylinder exchange service available
- Regular scheduled deliveries from more than once a week to monthly depending on your usage. Will call service is available.
- 24 hour emergency service.
- Tank and cage rentals available.
- Fleet of fourteen radio dispatched trucks.
- Employee safety programs available.
- Cylinder storage racks and cages available in various sizes. We also sell tanks to those customers who would prefer to own their tanks.
- Cylinders available for every application.
- Parts & Service Center where we sell propane parts and equipment to support your needs.
- Service is always available to repair, recondition, requalify or move tanks. If a tank is leaking, our service department is dispatched immediately.
Forklift safety training
While many company forklift safety training programs focus on the operation of the forklift, Georgia Gas training focuses on how to safely handle the propane fuel the forklift runs on. Georgia Gas provides in depth safety training designed to increase the safety awareness of your forklift operators to prevent propane related accidents while changing, filling or using propane cylinders. Our safety classes are conducted by industry veterans who know how to connect with your employees. We train over 400 customer employees each year. The safety classes are held based on your schedule and at no cost to our customers.
MSDS Propane Worksheet.
Contact us to schedule a class today.