How to Claim your $100 Rebate
- Purchase any tank or tankless propane water heater from any store or plumber.
- Once installed, call Georgia Gas. We will schedule a gas check to be performed at no charge on your system. We do this to ensure your safety and that the water heater is working properly with no leaks in the gas system.
- Complete the rebate application (we will give it to you during your gas check), attach the receipt for the water heater, and send it in to Georgia Gas.
- We process your rebate application and will issue you a check, usually within 30-60 days.
Switching to a propane model can save you on:
- Your energy consumption
- Your money
- Your carbon footprint
All these benefits come with a consistent source of hot water. And electric models will
gradually diminish in performance over time. Don't wait for that to happen!
Storage Tank Propane Water Heaters
- Compact size, which frees up more space
- 40-gallon propane unit is equal to 50-gallon electic model
- Save about 13-16 percent in annual energy costs
- 25-60 percent reduction in CO2 emissions
Tankless Water Heaters
- Delivers an endless source of hot water
- Heats water only when needed
- Compact size, frees about 9-16 square feet
- Saves more than $150/year in energy costs
- 50-60 percents reduction in CO2 emissions