Five Uses and Five Benefits for Commercial Propane
Written on: April 5, 2021
Propane has some great applications for commercial use, including the following:
Five uses for commercial propane
- Forklift power – Propane offers big advantages over electric and gas when it comes to powering forklifts, including less downtime, safer use, lower operating costs, fewer emissions, and easier maintenance.
- Backup generators – Severe weather is becoming more and more common, and the power outages they often bring can pose some big financial risks for your business. Backup propane generators can help keep your business online and your employees comfortable while you wait for power from the grid to return.
- Temporary heating – Propane-powered salamanders and propane temporary heaters will keep your workers warm and comfortable while they build your construction project. Whether you use direct or indirect fired portable heaters, propane provides clean, consistent heat, free from moisture and emissions.
- Farm applications – From running coop heaters and irrigation systems to drying grain and controlling weeds, propane can do it all for your farm or agribusiness.
- Fleet fueling – Propane autogas can provide a number of benefits to light- and mid-duty fleets all year long, including lower fuel costs, less downtime for maintenance and refueling, and more.
Five key commercial propane benefits
Why choose commercial propane over gas and electricity? Following are five big reasons:
- It’s versatile – propane can power everything from furnaces and outdoor lighting to backup power;
- It’s efficient – with AFUE ratings on some equipment reaching into the high 90s;
- It’s safe – with extremely high standards set for fuel handling and equipment construction;
- It’s eco-friendly – with one of the best carbon profiles you’ll find among available energy sources; and
- It’s economical – with fuel prices that generally fall below those of other commercial fuels.
Clean, green propane: the do-anything fuel for your Metro Atlanta business. Contact us today to learn more about commercial propane services and commercial propane deliveries in Metro Atlanta and beyond!