Six Uses And Five Benefits For Commercial Propane
Written on: April 5, 2021
Propane has some great applications for commercial use, including the following:
Six Uses For Commercial Propane
- Forklift power – Propane offers propane temporary heaters will keep your workers warm and comfortable while they build your construction project. Whether you use direct or indirect fired portable heaters, propane provides clean, consistent heat, free from moisture and emissions.
- Farm applications – From running coop heaters and irrigation systems to drying grain and controlling weeds, propane can do it all for your farm or agribusiness.
- Space heaters – Direct-vent commercial propane space heaters are a safe, easy to install, and incredibly efficient way to heat a chronically cold space. They burn fuel cleaner, too, with fewer pollutants and harmful emissions.
- Fleet fueling – Propane autogas can provide a number of benefits to light- and mid-duty fleets all year long, including lower fuel costs, less downtime for maintenance and refueling, and more.
Five Key Commercial Propane Benefits
Why choose commercial propane over gas and electricity? Following are five big reasons:
- It’s versatile – propane can power everything from furnaces and outdoor lighting to backup power;
- It’s efficient – with AFUE ratings on some equipment reaching into the high 90s;
- It’s safe – with extremely high standards set for fuel handling and equipment construction;
- It’s eco-friendly – with one of the best carbon profiles you’ll find among available energy sources; and
- It’s economical – with fuel prices that generally fall below those of other commercial fuels.
Clean, green propane: the do-anything fuel for your Georgia business. Contact us today to learn more about commercial propane services and commercial propane deliveries in Metro Atlanta and beyond!