The Propane Advantage For Forklifts
Written on: March 8, 2021
Want an easy way to increase profits and outperform competitors in your commercial construction project or warehouse?
Power your forklifts with propane gas.
The Benefits Of Propane Forklifts
If you’re still using diesel fuel, gasoline, or electricity to fire up your forklifts, you’re missing out on some great propane benefits, including the following:
- Greater productivity — Propane forklifts will keep your crews on the move. Make the switch to propane and you’ll experience —
- Shorter refuel times – Traditional refilling can take 15 minutes or more every time for each tank. With propane cylinder exchange, your workers will simply return their tank, grab another, and get back to work.
- Less maintenance – With cleaner burning fuel, your equipment won’t need to be maintained as often – which means it will spend more time loading and unloading and less time in the shop. Aluminum propane tanks also won’t corrode on the inside, so there will be no more fuel injector-blocking rust..
- No recharging time – You won’t need to recharge a propane forklift – just replace the tank and you can move on to the next shift.
- Lower operating costs – Propane’s efficiency and lower cost means a better bottom line for you.
- More flexible operation – Propane-powered forklifts can be used under just about any conditions, including wet weather – something an electric forklift can’t manage.
- Better safety – With tank cylinders, all filling is done at our facilities rather than yours – which means you won’t have to deal with safety risks or compliance issues. And with lightweight aluminum cylinders, your technicians are less likely to hurt themselves moving tanks.
- Fewer emissions – Propane produces significantly fewer emissions than diesel or gas-powered forklifts – good for your marketing, good for the planet.
A Forklift Tank Exchange Service Near You
Forklift tank exchange service in the Metro Atlanta area – and much more
With the largest fleet of service vehicles in Metro Atlanta, Georgia Gas Distributors provides the most cost-efficient and reliable propane service for forklifts in the area. Learn more about our comprehensive propane forklift services here, or just contact us – we’d love to hear from you!
Need support services for your propane forklift fleet? Georgia Gas Distributors can help. Contact us today to learn more about propane forklift cylinder tank exchange in Metro Atlanta – and much more!